Clavam 625 Tablet is an anti-bacterial medicine which inhibits the growth of bacteria in the body and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections like infection in lungs, sinuses, ear, skin infections and urinary tract infections. Clavam 625 Tablet has anti-inflammatory properties and thus it helps in treating inflammation in Bronchitis, inflammation of kidney and inflammation of nasal passage. Clavam 625 Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Clavam 625 Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 196.90 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Alkem Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid|
Composition of Clavam 625 Tablet:
Clavam 625 Tablet is formed with the amalgamation of various antibiotics and it kills the growth of bacteria. All the major and minor uses of Clavam 625 Tablet are:
- Amoxicillin – It is an antibiotic which is use to inhibit the growth bacteria and it is used to treat tonsils, pneumonia, bronchitis and various infections like skin infections, ear or nose infection and urinary tract infections.
- Clavulanic Acid – It is also a penicillin antibiotic which is used to treat and prevent various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. Prevention and treatment of infection in lung, sinus, ear and urinary tract are some of the uses of this medicine.
Usage of Clavam 625 Tablet:
Clavam 625 Tablet is generally used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of Clavam 625 Tablet are –
- Bacterial Infections
- Ear Infection
- Throat infection or Tonsils
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Infections
- Infection in lungs
- Inflammation of Kidney and Stomach
How To Use Clavam 625 Tablet:
Clavam 625 Tablet can be consumed before or after the meal. Clavam 625 Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Clavam 625 Tablet:
Clavam 625 Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Clavam 625 Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Joint Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Skin Allergies
- Muscle Pain
- Paleness on Skin
- Abdominal Cramps
Precautions and Warnings While Using Clavam 625 Tablet:
Clavam 625 Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Clavam 625 Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause blurred vision and fatigue.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
A. Price of Clavam 625 Tablet Medicine is Rs. 196.90 for 10 Tablets.
A. Clavam 625 Tablet medicine is the composition of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid .
A. Manufacturer of Clavam 625 Tablet is Alkem Laboratories Ltd..
A. This article written on Clavam 625 Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Clavam 625 Tablet.