Citralka Syrup is formulated with Disodium Hydrogen. It is predominantly used as cure Kidney & Gout Stones, helping by stopping production of Uric Acid. Main use of Citralka Syrup is to treat or neutralize the excess amount of acid present in blood and urine
|Price||Rs. 71.00 for 100ml bottle|
|Composition/Salt||Disodium Hydrogen Citrate|
Composition of Citralka Syrup:
Below is the composition of Citralka Syrup.
Disodium hydrogen citrate (1.53 GM/ 5ML)
Citralka Syrup Uses:
As a medicine Citralka Syrup is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Urinary Infection – It helps in curing problems related to Urine Infections like burning during Urination.
- It helps in balancing excess amount of acids in human body.
- It helps in cases of Kidney Stones.
- It helps in Gout Cases by reducing chances of Uric Acid Stones.
How to use Citralka Syrup?
Citralka Syrup is used to treat problems related to Uric Acid, Gout and Kidney Stones. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Citralka is a liquid syrup base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of Citralka Syrup is 2 tablespoons, 2-3 times a day.
- Citralka Syrup can be taken with or after food or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out and should be taken on fixed time daily, preferably in night.
- Bottle should be shaken well before taking the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Citralka Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Citralka Syrup are the following:
- Patient may feel Vomiting during medication.
- Patient may feel Stomach pain.
- Patients may observe excessive production of Urine.
- Patients may feel Tiredness after taking medicine.
- Patients may feel Gas in Stomach.
- Syrup may also cause side-effects not listed here, please consult your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings while using Citralka Syrup:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Citralka Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Citralka Syrup effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.