Cital Syrup is used to reduce and neutralize the acid in the urinary tract and thus it helps in the prevention and curing of urinary tract infections, uric acid stones, uremic acidosis and difficulty in urination. Cital Syrup is also helpful in the prevention of some kidney disorders like kidney stone. Cital Syrup is a sugar free liquid and it is manufactured and marketed by INDOCCO Remedies Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 82.00 for 100 ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||INDOCCO Remedies Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Disodium Hydrogen Citrate|
Composition of Cital Syrup:
Cital Syrup is made with the amalgamation of various edible acids and salts. Cital Syrup consists of Disodium Hydrogen Citrate as it main and active ingredients.
- Disodium Hydrogen Citrate – It is used to neutralize and reduce the effectiveness of acid in the urine and thus helps in the treatment of prevention of urinary tract infections and gouts. It formed with the combination of citric acid and sodium citrate and it is also helpful in the treatment of kidney stones and other kidney disorders.
Usage of Cital Syrup:
Cital syrup is generally used for treating and preventing various urinary tract disorders and infections. Some of the major and minor uses of Cital syrup are –
- Uric Acid Stone
- Uremic Acidosis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney Stone
- Urine alkalinization
- Burning Micturition
- Difficulty in Urination
How to use Cital Syrup:
Cital Syrup is used to cure and prevent urinary tract infections and disorders associated with it and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle of this syrup at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Cital Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Cital Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Anxiety Diarrhea
- Stomach Pain
- Stomach Cramps
- Frequent Urination
Precautions and Warnings While Using Cital Syrup:
Cital Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Cital Syrup are –
- Alcohol – Consuming alcohol with this medicine can reduce its effectiveness. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you Blurred vision and drowsiness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailment, please consult your doctor.
- Pregnant or Breast Feeding – Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.