Bifilac Capsule is an anti-diarrheal, probiotic medicine used for a gastrointestinal disorder, bacterial infection and treating diarrhea caused by antibiotics. It is fortified with Probiotic composite containing Bacillus Mesentericus, Clostridium Butyricum, Streptococcus faeecalis and Lactobacillus which are used to provide good bacteria to the gut. It is available lozenges, syrup or capsules.
|Price||Rs. 94.00 for 10 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Tablets India Limited|
|Composition/Salt||Bacillus Mesentericus, Clostridium Butyrcum, Lactobacillus Sporegens, Strep Faeecalis|
Table of Contents
Composition of Bifilac Capsule:
Composition of Bifilac Capsule is formulated with below ingredients.
- Bacillus Mesentericus: 1 million spores
- Clostridium Butyrcum: 2 million spores
- Lactobacillus Sporegens: 50 million spore
- Strep Faeecalis: 30 million spores
Usage of Bifilac Capsule are:
Below are some uses of Bifilac Capsule. It is generally used for gastrointestinal disorder and bacterial infection but there are several other uses where it could be taken in below conditions:
- Relief in gastric disorder
- Relief in gastrointestinal discomfort
- Relief in gastrointestinal disorders
- Relief in bacterial infections
- Relief in immunity
How to use Bifilac Capsule:
Bifilac Capsule can be taken with or without food. In case of an upset stomach, you should take the medicine with food. You can crush the tablet and mix it your food.
Please do not take this medicine because someone has taken it with similar type of condition. Doctor consultation and advice should be followed before using the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Bifilac Capsule:
Consumption of Bifilac capsules may, in some cases may cause some side effects. So it should be used carefully under guidance of Registered Medical Practitioner. Some of the common side effects includes below:
- Abdomen Pain
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Colic pain
Precautions and Warnings while using Bifilac Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Any issue, problem, drawback of Bifilac Capsule Tablet during pregnancy is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother and be at safer side.
- Driving – Usage of Bifilac Capsule during is safe if taken under doctor’s prescription.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.