Composition of Beplex Forte Tablet:
Below is the composition of Beplex Forte Tablet.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid – 1.5 MG)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocoblamin – 15 MCG)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide – 75 MG)
- Calcium Pantothenate – 50 MG)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine – 3 MG)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid – 150 MG)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin – 10 MG)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine – 10 MG)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin – 260 MCG)
- Nicotinic acid (25 MG)
- Elemental magnesium (32.4 MG)
Usage of Beplex Forte Tablet:
As a medicine Beplex Forte Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to treat Oral Ulcers and Sore tongue.
- It is also used to treat hair fall by providing an adequate amount of nourishment to the hair follicles.
- It also helps in curing weak nails by providing nourishment.
- Beplex is used to treat various types of Anemia (Pernicious anemia (deficiency of vitamin B12), Megaloblastic anemia (deficiency of folic acid)).
- It also helps in treating conditions arise from vitamin and mineral deficiency like Scurvy (Vitamin C deficiency) and Calcium deficiency.
- Some other uses of Beplex Forte are – Treat nerve diseases like Neuralgia, Parasthesia, Poor dietary intake, Post-surgical cases, Used in cases of pregnancy to meet the increased nutritional demand of the body.
- Used to treat high cholesterol levels. Treat Diarrhoea, Muscle cramps and Chronic Gastrointestinal Disorders.
How to use Beplex Forte Tablet:
Beplex Forte Tablet is used as Multivitamin and Multi-Mineral cure deficiency of Vitamins and Minerals. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Beplex Forte Tablet is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Beplex Forte Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Beplex Forte Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Beplex Forte Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Beplex Forte Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Headache, Nausea, Dizziness and Weakness.
- Some other less common side effects are like Cramps, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Liver complications, Rashes and Swelling on Eye, Face and Mouth.
Precautions and Warnings while using Beplex Forte Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Beplex Forte Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Beplex Forte Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.