Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet is an anti-microbial, anti-parasitic tablet which helps in the treatment and prevention of disorders and infections which are caused due to parasites and worm. Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet is generally used for the treatment of infection in eyes and genital areas like filariasis, loiasis and onchocerciasis or river blindness. It is also helpful in curing Eosinophilic lung and toxocariaisis. It is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of swelling of arms, legs and other areas and it is also used to cure breathing disorders. Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet is manufactured and marketed by Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Name||Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 42.59 for 30 tablets|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
Composition of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet consists of Diethylcarbamazine as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are –
- Diethylcarbamazine – Diethylcarbamazine is an anti helminthic, anti parasitic medicine which is generally used in the treatment and prevention of disorders and infections which are caused due to parasites and worm. Diethylcarbamazine is generally used for the treatment of infection filariasis, loiasis, toxocariaisis and onchocerciasis.
Usage of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various disorders and infections caused due to worms and parasites. Some of the major and minor uses of Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet are –
- Parasitic Infections – Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet helps in preventing and treating various parasitic infections.
- Onchocerciasis or River Blindness
- Prevents Swelling of Arms and Legs
- Eosinophilic lung
- Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia
How To Use Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should only be consumed with or after the meal. Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Loss of Appetite
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Pain
- Altered Heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings While Using Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness, vertigo and dizziness.