Avil Tablet is generally used to inhibit the level of histamine in the body and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of runny nose, sneezing, itching and watery eyes. Avil Tablet is also helps in curing hay fever, motion sickness and various other allergies like eye irritation and eye inflammation. Avil Tablet also has anti-inflammatory properties so it helps in the preventing and treating the inflammation and swelling of various body parts. Avil Tablet is manufactured in various different variants and it is marketed by Sanofi India Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 8.25 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi India Ltd.|
Composition of Avil Tablet:
Avil Tablet consists of pheniramine as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Avil Tablet are –
- Pheniramine – This medication is generally used to treat various allergic conditions and it is used to treat and relieve hay fever, motion sickness, nausea and dizziness. Pheniramine is an anti-histamine medicine thus it is also helpful in preventing runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes.
Usage of Avil Tablet:
Avil Tablet is generally used to inhibit the growth of histamine in the body and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of Avil Tablet are –
- Eye Irritation
- Motion Sickness
- Runny Nose
- Allergic Reactions
- Watery Eyes
- Common Cold or Flu
How To Use Avil Tablet:
Avil Tablet should only be consumed after 30 minutes of having the meal. Avil Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Avil Tablet:
Avil Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Avil Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Blurred Vision
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Allergic Reaction
Precautions and Warnings While Using Avil Tablet:
Avil Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Avil Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause blurred vision and dizziness.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.