Ashokarishta is an ayurvedic medicine which is form with the combination of various different herbal ingredients. It helps to cure and prevent pain during menstrual period and helps to cure digestive problems. It is helpful in reviling weakness, Boost the stamina, immunity and helps to rejuvenate the body. It has anti-inflammatory and anti- carcinogenic properties. It is mainly manufactured and marketed by Dabur India Ltd.
|Dabur India Ltd.
|Musta, amalki, dhataki, jaggery.
Table of Contents
Composition of Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta is made with the amalgamation of various different natural ingredients and extracts. All the major and minor components of Ashokarishta are: –
- Musta: Musta is an ayurvedic herb. It is helpful in treating menstrual disorders like uterine bleeding, irregular periods etc. It is also helps to cure fever and metabolic disorders.
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruitcosa): It is a medical herb. It is helps to prevent and cure asthma.
- Amalki (Indian gooseberry): Amalki is enriched with vitamin C. It helps to prevent respiratory problems, cough, asthma etc.
- Jaggery: It is an anti- oxidant. It helps to increase immunity and hemoglobin.
It contains various types of natural herbs like cumin seeds, haritaki, kalongi, sandalwood, dharuharidra etc.
Read more: Ashokarishta Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Ashokarishta:
Ashokrishta is generally used to treat and prevent various disorders related to menstruation. It is helps to improve overall health. Some of the major and minor uses of Ashokrishta are –
- Menstrual Cramps
- Irregular Periods
- Increase level of testosterone hormone
- Absent Periods (menopause)
- Uterine Bleeding
- Prevents Uterine Cancer
- Boosts Stamina
- Blood Disorders
- Boosts Immunity of the Body
- Increase the appetite
How To Use Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta can be consumed after the meal. It is generally advised to take 5 to 10 ml along with same quantity of water in once or twice a day to improve your all over health. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine. This should be stored at a cool and dry place.
Adverse & Side Effects of Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ashokarishta are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Irregular Periods
- High blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings While Using Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. These Tablets are considered pretty safe as they are made with the combination of natural herbs and extracts. However, some of the precaution that should be taken before using Ashokrishta are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Store this at cool and dry place. Avoid overdose of this medicine. Diabetic patient should generally use less quantity of ashokarishta.
A. Price of Ashokarishta Medicine is Rs. 99.75.
A. Ashokarishta medicine is the composition of Musta, amalki, dhataki, jaggery..
A. Manufacturer of Ashokarishta is Dabur India Ltd..
A. This article written on Ashokarishta will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Ashokarishta.