Ascoril Syrup Composition –
Below is the composition of Ascoril Syrup.
- Ambroxol (30mg/5ml) – Ambroxol is a drug, used in treating respiratory diseases associated with Mucus.
- Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol (1mg/5ml) – Levalbuterol is a medicine used for treatment of Asthma.
- Guaifenesin (50mg/5ml) – it’s an expectorant medicine helps loosen chest congestion and helps in coughing out through mouth.
Ascoril Syrup Usage
As a medicine Ascoril Syrup is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Ascoril is useful in providing relief from Wet Cough.
- It helps in relieving Common and Seasonal Cold.
- It helps in providing relief from Congestion in Chest, Asthma, Breathing difficulties, Bronchitis.
How to use Ascoril Syrup
Ascoril Syrup is used to treat problems related to Cold and Cough. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Ascoril is a liquid syrup base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of Ascoril Syrup is 2 tablespoons, 2-3 times a day.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Ascoril Syrup can be taken with or without Water or as prescribed by doctor.
- Bottle should be shaken well before taking the medicine.
Ascoril Syrup Side Effects & Adverse –
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Ascoril Syrup are the following:
- Patient may feel Dizziness during medication.
- Patient may feel Drowsiness also.
- There could be some side effects like Allergies (Itching, Redness, Breathlessness, Rashes), Please consult the doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warnings while using Ascoril Syrup
- Pregnancy – Intake of Ascoril Syrup during pregnancy in advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Ascoril Syrup effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.