Ascoril Ls Syrup is generally used as a cough syrup and it is helpful in treating various disorders like chest congestion, asthma, sour throat, cough and chronic bronchitis. It is also helpful in relieving the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), shortness of breath and cold. Ascoril Ls Syrup thins the mucus lining in wind pipe, nose and lungs and makes it easier to cough. Ascoril Ls Syrup is manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and it is also available in the form of drops for children.
|Name||Ascoril Ls Syrup|
|Price||Rs. 98.50 for 100ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Levalbuterol, Ambroxol, Guaifenesin|
Composition of Ascoril Ls Syrup :
Ascoril Ls Syrup is formed with the combination of various medicines. All the major and minor components of Ascoril Ls Syrup are –
- Levalbuterol – It is helpful in prevent and curing various breathing issues like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and wheezing.
- Ambroxol – It is used to treat bronchopulmonary diseases and is used to thin the mucus lining to promote free breathing and easy coughing.
- Guaifenesin – It is used to treat common cold, cough, bronchitis and various breathing disorders such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema.
Usage of Ascoril Ls Syrup:
Ascoril Ls Syrup is generally used to get relieve in cough and breathing disorders and it is formed by mixing various medicines and is used for treating and preventing various disorders. Some of the major and minor uses of Ascoril Ls Syrup are –
- Chest Congestion
- Lung Inflammation
- Thinning the mucus lining
- Sore throat
- Free and Deep Breathing
- Common Cold
- Stiffness in Nose
- Chronic Bronchitis
How To Use Ascoril Ls Syrup:
Ascoril Ls Syrup is used to cure cough, cold and various other breathing disorders caused due to cold and allergies and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age and medical history of the patient. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Ascoril Ls Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Ascoril Ls Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Dry Mouth
- Heart Burn
- Rashes on Skin
- Throat Irritation
- Blurred Vision
- Abdominal Pain
- Joint Pain
- Respiratory Tract Inflammation
- Muscle and Bone Stiffness
Precautions and Warnings While Using Ascoril Ls Syrup:
Ascoril Ls Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Ascoril Ls Syrup are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – Information not available, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
- Liver Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients having any liver disorder, please consult your doctor.
- Heart and Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients having any kidney and heart disorder, please consult your doctor.