Altraday Capsule is formulated in the category of Pain Relief and Analgesic Medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat different type of Pain in human body.
|Price||Rs. 88 For 10 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Aceclofenac (200mg) and Rabeprazole (20mg)|
Composition of Altraday Capsule:
Below is the composition of Altraday Capsule.
- Aceclofenac (200mg) – it is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is used for the relief of pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Rabeprazole (20mg) – It is a medicine that helps in decreasing stomach acid. It is used to treat ulcer disease, gastroesophageal disease and excess stomach acid production.
Usage of Altraday Capsule:
As a medicine Altraday Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis / Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat illness like swelling, pain and stiffness of joints associated with Arthritis.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis – It also helps in providing relief from pain caused by Spondylitis.
- It provides relief from Stomach & Intestinal ulcers
- Gastric acidity – It cures Gastric Acidity.
How to use Altraday Capsule:
Altraday Capsule is used as Pain Relief Tablet. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Altraday is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Altraday should be taken after food.
- Medicine should be taken with an equal interval of time.
- Medicine should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Altraday Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Altraday Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Constipation, Headache, Skin Rashes and Gas.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Vomiting and Soar Thorat.
Precautions and Warnings while using Altraday Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Altraday Capsule during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Altraday Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.