Aciloc Rd Tablet is helpful in reducing the acid production in the body and hence is used to treat Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases. It is used to cure and prevent the symptoms of various diseases and disorders like peptic ulcer, heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and other stomach and gastro intestinal disorders. Aciloc Rd Tablet is manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals.
|Name||Aciloc Rd Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 39 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Composition of Aciloc Rd Tablet :
Aciloc Rd Tablet is made by amalgamation of two components. The two active ingredients of Aciloc Rd Tablet –
- Domperidone – It is used to prevent stomach related disorders like nausea, vomiting and it is used to cure Parkinson’s disease.
- Omeprazole – It is used to treat Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and prevent damage from excessive acid in the body.
Usage of Aciloc Rd Tablet :
Aciloc Rd Tablet is used to prevent and cure Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and other disorders cause due to excessive acid in the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Aciloc Rd Tablets are –
- Stomach ulcer
- Intestinal ulcer
- Abdominal Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Diabetic Gastro Paresis
- Food Pipe Healing
How To Use Aciloc Rd Tablet:
Aciloc Rd Tablets should be consumed empty stomach. Aciloc Rd tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of thee patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Side Effects of Aciloc Rd Tablet :
Aciloc Rd Tablets works differently on different patients. Aciloc Rd Tablets are made from combination of two ingredients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Aciloc Rd Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Dry Mouth
- Chest Pain
- Skin Rashes
- Abdominal Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Joint Pain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Aciloc Rd Tablet:
Aciloc Rd Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Aciloc Rd Tablets are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with Kidney and Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.