“If your food is not your medicine, then medicine will be your food” that we are going to look at a few healthcare tips to boost immunity in the Covid Era. “Health is wealth”, was a famous proverb, but I would say “surviving to live is health” first you need your living body to keep it healthy to do that you need the best immune system in your body to keep your body living against the battle with any sort of disease.
How can you take care of yourself?
Mental strength is stronger than physical strength, the “will” to live is most important for the survival of the living. Even a person in the death bed fighting for life has a string will there 99% of chance that he/she may live to see another day. So, keep your mental strength strong with,
- strong will to live
- keep your mind sharp
- think straight
- listen carefully for good things
- revive your soul every day
- refresh your mind by giving proper rest
- think about achieving great things in life
- worry less because every lock is made with a key to open
- laugh more
In this way, you can have strong mental health.
But mental health alone is not enough to manage healthy living, physical body needs nutrients to boost your immune system, you need to eat healthy and strong, how do we do that? Let see below.
Improve your diet
To improve immunity, ivermectin tablets 12mg online and fabiflu 400 are advised to take in this unfortunate covid situation.
- To control high blood pressure and sugar and to slow down diabetes, it is essential to intake low carbs.
- To keep your body in share, eat a protein-rich food.
- Consume vegetables and fruits regularly that are rich in Beta carotene, Ascorbic acid & other essential vitamins.
- To build resilience in the body against infections certain good food options like mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, and green vegetables like broccoli, spinach, etc.
- For your daily dose take supplements that are rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- To boost immunity, add the herbs in your food like garlic, Basel leaves, and Black cumin.
- To get an excellent source of protein and Vitamin E eats seeds and nuts like sunflower seeds, Flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, and melon.
Get good sleep
Don’t compromise on a good 7-8 hours of sleep
- Getting lesser sleep will make your body and brain tired which affects your performance later.
- It is commonly known that the body heals itself in a good night’s sleep while going to sleep don’t worry or think about anything, just calm your mind no matter how many ever problems you have, just remember all problems are created with a solution.
- Keep a sleep time and wake up routine, if you have trouble sleeping supplements containing melatonin may be a better option. Sleep in a dark room for better sleep time.
Exercise every day
Keeping your body idol will complicate your healthy keep it active always, the toxin in your body is released through exercising it maybe even a light exercise. But for better results exercise for 30-45 mins maximum, make use of the social media apps to learn about the exercising routine. Your metabolism is increased through regular exercise.
Drink lots of water starting from a minimum of two litres of water, and avoid consuming alcohol, avoid carbonated water even they are liquid as it may act as a diuretic, and reduce hydration.
Don’t stress out
Keeping your stress level in control is one of the most important components for overall health. Stressing out will lead to poor diet and sleep which again causes problems like fatigue and poor habits. Rest your body refresh your mind from time to time, give time off to your body and mind to refresh. Doing exercise, meditation, prayer, listening to music, laughing more will keep you healthy and happy both mentally and physically. Distressing helps in improving good eating habits and sleep routines.
Keep your environment clean and hygiene
Maintain a clean and hygienic environment around which will not allow and further viruses or parasites to attack you because when they do, they will make you vulnerable to attracting other viruses or bacteria too, so make sure your environment is sparkling around you.
Make sure you follow all of these with good medical advice from your doctor which should be followed for a healthy life. Keep your warriors strong and ready for any battle the viruses and bacteria.