Composition of Cypon Syrup:
Cypon Syrup contains three components. Below is the composition of Cypon Syrup.
- Cyproheptadine (2 mg) – It is an antihistamine, used to relieve seasonal allergies.
- Tricholine Citrate (275 mg) – This citrate is used to treat issues like Lever Dysfunction, Pancreatic Disorders.
- Sorbitol (2 gm) – Sorbitol is sugar alcohol used to relieve occasional constipation and irregularities.
Usage of Cypon Syrup:
As a medicine Cypon Syrup is mainly used to cure following conditions:
- It works as an Appetite Booster – and used to boost the Appetite of patients.
- It helps in curing Seasonal Allergies – Like Watery Eyes, Itching, and Sneezing.
- It also helps in curing Cold and Cough – It is used to cure Cold (symptoms like running nose) and Cough (as it contains anti allergic drug as a component).
How to use Cypon Syrup:
Cypon Syrup is used to treat Diarrhea and Infections in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Cypon is a liquid syrup base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of Cypon syrup is 1-2 tablespoons.
- Cypon Syrup can be taken with or without food or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out and should be taken on fixed time daily, preferably in night.
- Bottle should be shaken well before taking the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Cypon Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Cypon Syrup are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea during medication.
- Patient may feel Dryness in Mouth and Throat.
- Patient may also feel Light Headedness and Tiredness.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Cypon Syrup:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Cypon Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Cypon Syrup effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.