Composition of Meftal Forte Tablet:
Below is the composition of Meftal Forte Tablet.
- Mefenamic Acid (500mg) – Mefenamic acid is a class of NSAID drugs (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and is used to treat moderate pain, including menstrual pain and is sometimes used to prevent migraines associated with menstruation.
- Paracetamol/Acetaminophen (325mg) – Paracetamol (also known as acetaminophen) is a medication used to treat pain and fever.
Meftal Forte Tablet Usage:
As a medicine Meftal Forte Tablet is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Fever – Meftal Forte helps in providing relief from Fever as it contains paracetamol.
- Pain – It also helps in relieving from Pain like – Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Headache, Menstrual Pains
- It helps in increasing the blood flow in body.
How to use Meftal Forte Tablet?
Meftal Forte Tablet is used to treat Pain and Fever. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Meftal Forte is a Tablet base medicine.
- Dosage of Meftal Forte should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Meftal Forte Tablet should be taken before or after meal.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Meftal Forte Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Meftal Forte Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea or Vomiting during medication.
- Indigestion, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Loss of Appetite are some other common side effects of Meftal Forte Tablet.
- Please consult the doctor before taking the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Meftal Forte Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Meftal Forte Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Meftal Forte Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.