Protinex is a food supplement which is used to raise the level of protein in the body and it also provides some essential nutrients to the body. Protinex is useful for treating and preventing various nutrients deficiencies and digestive disorders. Protinex provides protein to the body which helps in making muscles stronger and boosts immunity. Protinex is available in various flavors like Chocolate, Vanila, Kesar Badam and Mango and it comes in various different variants like Protinex Original and Protinex Junior. Protinex is manufactured and marketed by Danone India.
|Price||Rs. 585.00 for 400 gm|
|Composition/Salt||Peanut Protein, Hydrolysate Sugar, Malt Extract Maltodextrin Minerals (Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Gluconate), Ergocalciferol, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Mononitrat Pantothenol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Phytomenadione, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, D-biotin Vitamins (Choline Bitartrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate)|
Composition of Protinex:
Protinex is formed with the combination of powdered peanut protein, sugar and various nutrients and minerals. All the major and minor components of protinex are –
- Peanut Protein Hydrolysate
- Malt Extract
- Minerals (Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Gluconate)
- Thiamine Mononitrat
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid, D-biotin
- Vitamins (Choline Bitartrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate)
Usage of Protinex:
Protinex is generally used to prevent various nutrient deficiencies and boosts immunity. Some of the major and minor uses of Protinex are –
- Digestive Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain
- Increases Nitrogen Level
- Heart Attack
- Mineral Deficiencies
- Muscle Pain
- Nutritional Balance during Pregnancy
How To Use Protinex:
Protinex should be consumed with cold or warm milk. Add two or three table spoon of Protinex Powder in 200 ml of milk and mix it well, you can add sugar in this as per your preference. It is generally advised to consume Protinex two times a day for an adult. However, dosage of Protinex should be consulted with your Dietitian or Doctor. Do not overuse or directly consume Protinex Powder.
Adverse & Side Effects of Protinex Powder:
Protinex is consumed by all age groups and it is considered pretty safe for everyone. However, some physicians say that this drink can cause some side effects in long term use. Some of the minor side effects of Protinex are –
- Stomach Pain
- High Nitrogen Level in Blood
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Metabolic Imbalance
- Increase in Weight or Fat
- Loss of Sense of Taste
- Indigestion or Gas
Precautions and Warning While Using Protinex:
Protinex is considered pretty safe for everyone as it does not contain any harmful ingredients but always check the labels of the pack of Protinex carefully. Always tell your physician about your medical history or allergies.
- Do not consume protinex if you have allergy from peanut or soya.
- Asthma – It is not advised to recommend protinex to patients with asthma, please consult your doctor before consuming protinex.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women – Please consult your doctor before consuming Protinex.
- Renal or Hepatic Impairment – It is not advised to recommend protinex to patients with Renal or Hepatic Impairment. Please consult your doctor before consuming protinex.
Do not overuse or overdose Protinex without recommendation.