Lacto Calamine lotion is very commonly used to treat and relieve itching and minor skin infections. Lacto Calamine lotion is also very helpful in treating various skin disorders like skin irritation, hives, insect bites or stings, sunburn and minor skin infections. It is also useful in preventing the skin from harmful ultra violet rays. Lacto Calamine lotion gives a cool sensation on the skin and absorbs the excessive oil on the skin.
|Name||Lacto Calamine Lotion|
|Price||Rs. 75.00 for 30 ml|
|Composition/Salt||Glycerin Topical, Kaolin Clay Topical, Zinc Oxide Topical|
Composition of Lacto Calamine Lotion:
Lacto Calamine Lotion is formed with the amalgamation of various ingredients. All the major and minor components of Lacto Calamine Lotion are –
- Glycerin Topical – It is used to treat and prevent rough and dry skin, itching and minor skin infections.
- Kaolin Clay Topical – It is used to purify and clean the skin from dirt pollutions and germs and prevents minor skin infections.
- Zinc Oxide Topical – It acts as an skin protector and it treats and prevents various skin disorders like rashes, itching, insect bites, abrasions and burns.
Usage of Lacto Calamine Lotion:
Lacto Calamine Lotion is used to prevent and cure various skin infections and disorders. Some of the major and minor uses of Lacto Calamine Lotion are –
- Skin Itching
- Removal of Excess Oil
- Prevention from UV rays
- Removes Blackheads and Pimples
- Prevents Rough and Dry Skin
How To Use Lacto Calamine Lotion:
Lacto Calamine Lotion is used to prevent and cure various skin infections. It should used and applied only as per the doctor’s advice. The area on which you are applying the lotion should be dry properly and then gently apply this lotion on the skin and rub it for about 20 seconds. Do not apply this lotion for longer duration than recommended. Shake the bottle of lotion well before use. Wash your hands properly before and after applying this medicine. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth after applying this medicine. Please consult your doctor if you miss any dosage or overuse this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Lacto Calamine Lotion:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine. Lacto Calamine Lotion is considered very safe and there is no major side effect of this lotion. However, below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Lacto Calamine Lotion. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Redness on Skin
- Skin Irritation
- Pus or Infection
Precautions and Warnings While Using Lacto Calamine Lotion:
Lacto Calamine Lotion should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Please tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Lacto Calamine Lotion is generally very safe for all the patients. However, some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using Lacto Calamine Lotion are –
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose after applying this medicine.
- Wash your hands properly before and after applying this cream.
- Do not overuse this lotion incase of any missed dose.