Dolo 650 Mg Tablet is formulated in the category of Pain Reliever. It is predominantly used as to treat different kind of pains and fever. Dolo 650Mg is very commonly used in India for the pain treatment. The pain & fever relieving effect of Dolo 650 Mg can be observed within an hour after taking the medicine.
|Name||Dolo 650 Mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 25.50 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol 650 mg|
Table of Contents
Composition of Dolo 650 Mg Tablet :
Below is the composition of Dolo 650 Mg Tablet.
- Paracetamol 650 mg – It is also known as acetaminophen and is a medication used to treat pain and fever.
Usage of Dolo 650 Mg Tablet :
As a medicine Dolo 650 Mg Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Fever – As a composition of Paracetamol, this medicine is used to provide relief from Fever.
- Pain – This medicine is also used to treat pain in Human Body like – Joint Pain, Back Pain, Post-Operative Pain, Toothache, Pain of Migraine, etc.
How to use Dolo 650 Mg Tablet :
Dolo 650 Mg Tablet is used to treat pain in body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Dolo 650 Mg is a tablet based medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dolo 650 Mg Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time and can be repeated after 5-6 hours depending on the severity and condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Dolo 650 Mg Tablet :
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Dolo 650 Mg Tablet are the following:
- Consumption of medicine may cause some of these side effects – Toxicity in lever, Rashes, Gastric Irritation.
- Some other side effects are like – Toxic Epidermal, Dyspepsia, Damage in Renal.
Precautions and Warnings while using Dolo 650 Mg Tablet :
- Pregnancy – Intake of Dolo 650 Mg Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Dolo 650 Mg Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.