Cremaffin Syrup is a laxative syrup and is used for short time to help in relaxing from constipation. This is also useful to relief in stomach acid, heart burn, indigestion, rectum, constipation, increased water retention in intestines, increased bowl moment conditions.
|Composition/Salt||Sodium Picosulfate, Liquid paraffin, Milk of magnesia|
Composition of Cremaffin Syrup Tablet :
Composition of Cremaffin Syrup is a combination of three laxatives substances. Laxatives helps in loosen stools and increase bowel movements. They are used to treat and prevent constipation. Certain stimulant, lubricant and saline laxatives are used to evacuate the colon for rectal and bowel examinations. Sufficiently high doses of laxatives may cause diarrhea.
- Sodium Picosulfate
- Liquid paraffin
- Milk of magnesia
Usage of Cremaffin Syrup :
Cremaffin Syrup is normally used to treat, control, prevent and improve the below conditions and should be used under guidance of Registered Medical Practitioner. As dosage may vary on patient’s condition.
- Relieve constipation
- Relief in painful conditions of the rectum
- Relief in stomach acid
- Relief in increased water retention in intestines
How to use Cremaffin Syrup :
Cremaffin Syrup should not be taken on an empty stomach as this can increase the chance of side effects like diarrhea. Doctor’s advice should be followed. Doses of Cremaffin Syrup should not be missed, but not if the next scheduled dosage time is less than 12 hours away. It should not be taken in following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Children aged below 10 years
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Intestinal obstruction
Adverse & Side Effects of Cremaffin Syrup :
Below are some side and adverse effects of Cremaffin Syrup during the usage period. If you will take this medicine under doctor’s guidelines, in proper way than it will not harm you, and may not have any side effects. However, in some different-different circumstances this medicine may have following side effects:
- Stomach aches
Precautions & Warnings while using Cremaffin Syrup Tablet :
- Pregnancy – Any issue, problem, drawback of Cremaffin Syrup Tablet during pregnancy is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother and be at safer side.
- Driving – Usage of Cremaffin Syrup during is safe if taken under doctor’s prescription.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.