Colicaid Drops are used to prevent and cure various gastric diseases and issues like Indigestion, dyspepsia, stomach upset and other gastro intestinal diseases. Colicaid Drops inhibits the gas in the stomach caused due to air swallowing and thus it is also helpful in the treatment of abdominal pain, gas, bloating, hiccups and other digestive disorders. Colicaid Drops are manufactured and marketed by Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. and it is generally used to cure digestive disorders in infants and children.
|Price||Rs. 80.00 for 30 ml|
|Manufacturer||Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Simethicone, Dill Oil and Fennel Oil|
Composition of Colicaid Drops:
Colicaid Drops are formed with the amalgamation of various natural extracts. All the major and minor components of Colicaid Drops are –
- Simethicone – It is most commonly used to relieve the pain caused due to gas in intestine and stomach and it is considered pretty safe for children also.
- Dill Oil – It is generally used to prevent and cure various digestive disorders like indigestion, constipation and loss of appetite.
- Fennel Oil – It is used to add flavor and fragrance to the medicine.
Usage of Colicaid Drops:
Colicaid Drops are generally used to prevent and cure various digestive disorders in infants. Some of the major and minor uses of Colicaid Drops are –
- Painful Pressure
- Gastro intestinal disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammation of Stomach
How To Use Colicaid Drops:
This medicine should be given at 15 minutes before feeding the infant.Shake the bottle of Colicaid Drops before use. Use the dropper to give this medicine to the infant. It is generally advised to give 5 to 20 drops of this medicine four times per day for an infant. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Colicaid Drops:
Colicaid Drops works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Colicaid Drops are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Acute Toxicity
- Skin Reactions
- Burning of Skin
- Skin Irritation
- Dry Mouth
Precautions and Warnings While Using Colicaid Drops:
Colicaid Drops should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Colicaid Drops are considered pretty safe for everyone. However, some of the precautions that should be taken before using Colicaid Drops are –
- Prolonged use of this medicine should be avoided.
- Avoid the contact of eyes, nose and ears from this medicine.
- Do not freeze this medicine.
- Skin Sensitivity – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with skin sensitivity, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.