Bournvita is one of the most popular health drinks and it is being sold all over the world. It is a chocolate based drink which is consumed by people of all age groups. It provides various minerals like iron, folic and vitamins which are very helpful in boosting the energy level of the body and helps body in performing better. Bournvita is manufactured by Cadbury and it is being sold in various different varieties like Bournvita Lil Champs, Bournvita Five Stars and Bournvita for Women.
|Price||Rs. 400.00 for 1kg|
|Composition/Salt||Solid Cocoa, Milk Solids, Emulsifiers, Sugar, Raising Agent, Liquid of Vanila Flavor, Salt, Liquid Glucose, Caramel, Milk Extracts, Mineral and Vitamins|
Composition of Bournvita:
Bournvita is formed with the amalgamation of various natural ingredients which provides some of the very essential minerals to the body like iron, folic and vitamins. All the major and minor components of Bournvita are –
- Solid Cocoa
- Milk Solids
- Raising Agent
- Liquid of Vanila Flavor
- Liquid Glucose
- Milk Extracts
- Mineral and Vitamins
Usage of Bournvita:
Bournvita is primarily a chocolate flavored milk supplement which provides various vitamins and minerals to the body. It is helpful in boosting the energy level and physical performance of the body. Some of the major and minor uses of all the different variants of Bournvita are –
- Provides Vitamins to the body for proper growth of red blood cells.
- Boosts the physical endurance of the body.
- It boosts the immunity of the body.
- It provides DHA to the body which is very essential for proper growth of children aged below 5 years.
- It also provides Calcium to the body which is helpful for strong bones and teeth.
- It is helpful in getting better flow of oxygen in body as it provides iron to the body and helps in removing toxins from the body.
How To Use Bournvita:
Bournvita is a chocolate flavored health supplement which is mixed with cold or hot milk. Generally two spoons of Bournvita is mixed in 1 cup or 250 ml of hot or cold milk, you can add sugar as well as per your choice. Bournvita is very popular in India amongest children for its tasty chocolaty taste.
Adverse & Side Effects of Bournvita:
Bournvita is generally consumed by the children and it does not contain any harmful ingredient which can cause any side effect to the body. Bournvita is considered pretty safe for everyone. However, some physicians say that this drink can cause some side effects in long term use. Some of the minor side effects of Bournvita are –
- Loss in concentration after long use
- Tooth decay and Cavities
Precautions and Warnings While Using Bournvita:
Bournvita is considered pretty safe for everyone as it does not contain any harmful ingredients but always check the labels of the pack of Bournvita carefully. Always tell your physician about your medical history or allergies.
- Diabetic patient should generally use less quantity of Bournvita.
- Do not overuse or overdose Bournvita without recommendation.