Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, muscle pain, toothache and various other pains and ache. Ace Proxyvon Cr a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID’s) thus it is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of swelling and inflammation. It is also helpful in relieving the stiffness in joints and it is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis. Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Wockhardt Ltd.
|Name||Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 118.50 for 10 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol, Rabeprazole and Aceclofenac.|
Composition of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is formed with the combination of various non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like Paracetamol, Rabeprazole and Aceclofenac. All the major and minor components of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
- Rabeprazole – It is generally used for the treatment of Gastro-esophageal Reflux Diseases and it is also used for the treatment of stomach upset, acidity, heartburn and sore stomach.
Usage of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is generally used for the treatment of arthritis and it helps in relieving various ache and inflammation. Some of the major and minor uses of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Joint Pain
- Relieves Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Muscular Spasm
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ear Pain
- Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases
- Stomach or Intestinal Ulcer
How To Use Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should only be consumed at 30 minutes before having the meal. Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume 1 Tablet of this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Sore Throat
- Abdominal Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling or Inflammation
- Dry Mouth
Precautions and Warnings While Using Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving- This medicine should not be consumed while driving as it can cause Dizziness and Drowsiness.