Metabolism is a chemical process that took place in our body it helps to convert food into energy that needs our body to performing the activities. The main starting point of Metabolism is Liver. Metabolism is helpful in weight loss and fat burn. Fruits rich in high fiber like Apple, Oranges, Lemon, Berries, and protein rich foods like Fish, Meat, Egg, and other various are all good source for enhancing the Metabolism of the body. Apart from consuming these foods, our body needs some exercise to boost the level of Metabolism in our body.
What is Metabolism:
Metabolism plays a major role in providing overall health of our body it helps to breakdown the food into energy that is necessary for proper functioning of our body. It is also helpful in Weight loss. Exercise and sleep plays major role in boosting the Metabolism and provide good health. It is also helps in preventing and treating diseases and disorders. Diseases of Liver or pancreas can also lead to bad Metabolism. Nutrients like Protein, Fiber, Iron and Vitamin B are all necessary source to boost Metabolism of our body.
Top Foods to Boost Metabolism:
- Tea/ Coffee – Tea/ Coffee very commonly used sources for boosting the Metabolism of our body. Tea/ Coffee are great sources of Caffeine and Caffeine helps to burn the calorie of our body and helps to provides good Metabolism.
- Pulses– Pulses is one of the healthiest foods which are helpful in boosting our Metabolism. Pulses can provide a rich amount of Protein. Protein is very helpful in easy Metabolism. Some other Protein rich foods are Chickpea, Beans, Lentils, Peas are others.
- Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar is really beneficial for boosting our Metabolism. It has properties of burning fats. If you are dealing with the problem of constipation Apple cider vinegar would be really beneficial.
- Water- Water is very commonly source of boosting Metabolism and it contains essential minerals that are necessary for proper functioning of our body. We should drink about 4 liter to 5 liter of water in a day to stay hydrated and helps to maintain the body temperature.
- Eggs- Eggs are the great source of Boosting the Metabolism of our body. Eggs contains high amount of Proteins which are really beneficial for good Metabolism because it has a properties to burn extra calorie from the body and leads to good health.
- Green Tea – Green Tea is one of the healthiest sources of boosting the Metabolism of our body. Green Tea helps in reducing the anti oxidants of our body and it is also helpful in the prevention of various cancer and heart disorders and thus it helps in improving the Metabolism of our body.
- Ginger – Ginger can provide you a variety of different vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and other minerals like potassium and manganese which are all very helpful in enhancing the performance of our Metabolism. Apart from these Ginger is also very helpful in improving the immunity of our body.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is one of the healthiest foods which are helpful in boosting our Metabolism. Broccoli can provide a rich of vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc which are all necessary for better functioning of our Metabolism.
- Spinach – Spinach is also one of the healthiest vegan sources for boosting the Metabolism of our body. You can eat Spinach raw in salad or cooked. Spinach is a highly nutritious source of a variety of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Iron which are all necessary for boosting the growth and functioning of our Metabolism.
- Chili peppers- Chili Peppers are good source of boosting the Metabolism. It is helpful in Weight loss and burning fat. It contains a compound called Capsaicin which is helpful in preventing Inflammation and many other diseases.
All the Foods mentioning above are healthy, easily available and highly nutritious and are great sources for boosting the Metabolism in our body. Swimming and Running are some of the best exercises to boost our Metabolism. It is necessary to maintain a good Metabolism as maintain various functioning of our body such as brain function, heart rate, Breathing and converts the food to energy and thus help us in performing all our day to day activities effectively and efficiently. Please maintain a healthy metabolism for having a healthy living.