Composition of Alkasol Syrup
Alkasol Syrup is a composition of Disodium Hydrogen (citric acid). Below is the composition of Alkasol:
- Disodium Hydrogen Citrate (1.4gm/5ml): It is more properly known as disodium hydrogen citrate and is citric acid with the chemical formula of Na2C6H6O7.
Usage of Alkasol Syrup
As a medicine Alkasol Syrup is an oral supplement, mainly used for the treatment of Kidney Stones and reduces the episodes of gout attack:
- It helps in reducing the Gout attack.
- It is also used as an acidity regulator and sequestrate.
- It helps in preventing Kidney Stones.
- It is also an Anti-Oxidant.
How to use Alkasol Syrup
Alkasol Syrup is for specific uses to treat the Gout Attack, Kidney Stones and works as regulatory acid to cure Urine Infections, Pain or difficulty in Urination. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Alkasol is a Liquid Syrup and should be taken orally with a glass of water.
- It can be taken with or after food for better results of drug.
- Drug should be taken by Doctors prescription.
- 2 spoon of drug can be taken for 2-3 in day. A Doctor should be consulted before starting the medication.
Adverse & Side Effects of Alkasol Syrup
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Alkasol Syrup are the following:
- During the medication of Alkasol, you may feel pain in stomach, medication should be taken with doctors prescription.
- You may feel Nausea during medication of Alkasol.
- Tiredness is one another side effect of Alkasol, only take the quantity suggested by Doctor.
- Anxiety – you may feel Anxiety during medication.
- Patient may feel excessive urination.
Precautions and Warnings while using Alkasol Syrup
- Pregnancy – Intake of Alkasol Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Alkasol Syrup effects during driving are un known, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.