Vizylac tablet is used to treat various digestive disorders like constipation, indigestion and stomach ulcer. Vizylac is a pro-biotic that’s why it is used to treat the condition of diarrhea caused due to excessive use of antibiotics. It is also prescribed to those patients who have deficiency of vitamin B3. Vizylac also helps in maintaining a balance of flora in intestine.
|Price||Rs. 47.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Folic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, D-Panthenol, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Lacto Bacillus Sporegens|
Composition of Vizylac Tablet:
Vizylac tablet consists of following ingredients –
- Folic Acid
- Lacto Bacillus Sporegens
Also Read: Vizylac Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Vizylac Tablet:
Uses of vizylac are following –
- Diarrhea – Vizylac is used to treat diarrhea which is caused due to excessive consumption of antibiotics because Vizylac is a pro-biotic.
- Vitamin B3 – Vizylac is also prescribed to the patients with deficiency of Vitamin B3.
- Digestive Disorders – Vizylac is also used to cure various digestive disorders like stomach ulcer, constipation, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Skin disorders – Vizylac is also helpful in curing some skin disorders like acne.
- Vaginal Infection – It is helpful in treating vaginal infection.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Vizylac Tablet:
Vizylac medicine is sold in the form of capsules as well as syrup. Vizylac capsule should not be chewed or crushed it should be directly consumed. Before using Vizylac syrup shake the bottle well before use. Vizylac is generally consumed twice a day between regular intervals of time. However is should only be consumed as prescribed by your doctor/physician. Always follow doctor’s advice and avoid skipping and overdose of this medicine. The effectiveness of tablet is strictly depends upon the severity and condition of patient. It works differently on different patients depending of age, weight, BMI of patient.
Adverse and Side Effects of Vizylac Tablet:
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after consuming vizylac. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Skin Rash
- Skin Burning
- Appetite loss
- Revises sleep pattern
- Abdominal distention
Precautions and Warnings while using Vizylac Tablet:
Always tell your doctor/physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before consuming Vizylac tablet are –
- Pregnancy – Do not consume this medicine in case of pregnancy, please consult your doctor.
- High Fever – Avoid the use of Vizylac in case of high fever, please consult your doctor before use.
- Heart Patients – This medicine is not recommended for patients with cardiac disorders.
- Use of Antibiotics – Avoid the use of antibiotics while consuming Vizylac.
- Peptic Ulcer – This medicine is not recommended for patients with peptic ulcer, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Avoid the use of this medicine with this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – Do not consume this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor.
A. Price of Vizylac Tablet Medicine is Rs. 47.00 for 15 Tablets.
A. Vizylac Tablet medicine is the composition of Folic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, D-Panthenol, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Lacto Bacillus Sporegens.
A. Manufacturer of Vizylac Tablet is Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
A. This article written on Vizylac Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Vizylac Tablet.