Composition of Softovac SF Powder:
Softovac SF Powder is a sugar free and ayurvedic medicine and it formed with the amalgamation of various natural extracts and ayurvedic ingredients. All the major and minor components of Softovac SF Powder are –
- Isabgol – It is used for the treatment of constipation, diarrhea and it is also helpful in weight loss in long run.
- Amaltas – This medicine is generally used to prevent and cure joint pain, migraine, fever and ulcer.
- Mulethi – This natural extract is most commonly used to treat stomach pain, constipation, acidity and heartburn.
- Sonamukhi – This medicine is helpful for better bowel movements and it helps in treatment of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Sodium Benzoate – Sodium Benzoate acts as a preservative and it helps in preventing various disorders.
- Harad – It is used for getting a better appetite and it is helpful in improving the digestion and absorption of food and nutrients.
- Fennel – It is used for preventing and curing various digestive and gastric disorders like heartburn, gas and bloating.
Usage of Softovac SF Powder:
Softovac SF Powder is used to prevent and cure various digestive and Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases like constipation and indigestion and bowel movements. Some of the major and minor uses of Softovac SF Powders are –
- Bowel Movements
- Stomach Ulcer
- Liver Disorder
- Weight Control
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Microbial Infection
- Sore Throat
- Bacterial And Wound Infection
- Prevention From Cancer
How To Use Softovac SF Powder:
Softovac SF Powders should not directly consumed it should be consumed by mixing it with water. It is generally advised to mix 2 table spoon of this powder with one glass of water and consumed per day. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of thee patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Softovac SF Powder:
Softovac SF Powders works differently on different patients based on age, body weight and medical history of the patient. Softovac SF Powder is considered pretty safe as it formed with the combination of various natural extracts. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Softovac SF Powders are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- High Blood Pressure
- Stomach Cramping
- Abdominal Pain
- Weight Loss
Precautions and Warnings While Using Softovac SF Powder:
Softovac SF Powders should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. This medicine is considered pretty safe for most of the patients. However, some of the precautions that should be taken before using Softovac SF Powders are –
- Children – This medicine is not recommended for children. Do not give this medicine to the children.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Alcohol – Information not available, please consult your doctor.