Composition of Remylin D Tablet:
Remylin D Tablet is formed with the combination of various vitamins. All the major and minor components of Remylin D Tablet are –
- Folic Acid – It is used for enhancing the amount of red blood cells in the body and thus it helps in the treatment of anemia.
- Pyridoxine – It is a form of vitamin B-6 and it is used for maintaining the health of nerves and skin and thus helps in preventing neurological disorders.
- Alpha lipoic acid – This medicine is generally used for the treatment of diabetes, high sugar level and neurological disorders. It is also effective for weight loss.
- Methylcobalamin – It is used for the prevention and treating for disorders caused due to lack of Vitamin B-12 such as anemia.
Usage of Remylin D Tablet:
Remylin D Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Vitamin deficiencies and disorders. Some of the uses of Remylin D Tablet are –
- Weight Loss
- Neurological Disorders
- Nerve Damage
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Increase in Number of Red Blood Cells
- Vitamin B Deficiencies
- Blood Loss Conditions
- Burning Mouth
- Folic Acid Deficiency
How To Use Remylin D Tablet:
Remylin D Tablets can be consumed before or after the meal. Remylin D tablets can be crushed or chewed and it can also be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 1 or 2 tablets of Remylin D for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse and Side Effects of Remylin D Tablet:
Remylin D Tablets works differently on different patients. Remylin D Tablets are made from combination of Vitamins and minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Remylin D Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Loss of Appetite
- GI Tract Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Stomach Upset
- Blurred Vision
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Remylin D Tablet:
Remylin D Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Remylin D Tablets are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you blurred vision, dizziness and drowsiness.