Tayo 60K Tablet is a Vitamin D3 Tablet which generally helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It is used in preventing and treating Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders associated with it. Tayo 60K Tablet helps in strengthening the bones and treats the disorders caused due to weakening of bones like osteoporosis. Tayo 60K Tablets are manufactured and marketed by Eris Life-sciences Pvt. Ltd.
|Name||Tayo 60K Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 185.97 for 7 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Eris Life-sciences Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3|
Composition of Tayo 60K Tablet:
Tayo 60K Tablet consists of cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3 as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Tayo 60K Tablet are –
- Cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3 – It helps in treating and preventing Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders orders associated with it. It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body and thus it helps in the strengthening the bones and treats osteoporosis.
Usage of Tayo 60K Tablet:
Tayo 60K Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders associated with it. Some of the uses of Tayo 60K Tablet are –
- Strengthens Bones
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Calcium and Phosphorus Deficiencies
- Bones Disorders
How To Use Tayo 60K Tablet:
Tayo 60K Tablet should only be consumed after 30 minutes of having the meal. Tayo 60K Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Tayo 60K Tablet:
Tayo 60K Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Tayo 60K Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Increase in Calcium level
- Chest Pain
- Loss of Appetite
Precautions and Warnings While Using Tayo 60K Tablet:
Tayo 60K Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Tayo 60K Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.