Slep 100Mg Drop is formulated in the category of Sedative. It is predominantly used as an to treat Insomnia.
|Name||Slep 100Mg Drop|
|Manufacturer||Salud Care India Pvt Ltd.|
Composition of Slep 100Mg Drop:
Below is the composition of Slep 100Mg Drop.
- Triclofos – It is Triclofos is a sedative drug used as second-line treatment after other drugs have failed to treat Insomina.
Usage of Slep 100Mg Drop:
As a medicine Slep 100Mg Drop is used to cure following conditions:
- Insomnia – It uses to treat Insomnia. Insomnia is a common disorder in which people fail to fall sleep early.
- It is used for kids to test their lung functions.
- It gets converted in human body in a compound which helps in induce sleepiness and decreases the time for kids to fall asleep.
- It helps in increasing the sleep time.
How to use Slep 100Mg Drop:
Slep 100Mg Drop is used to treat Insomnia and help kids fall asleep early. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Slep 100 Mg is liquid medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
Adverse & Side Effects of Slep 100Mg Drop:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Slep 100Mg Drop are the following:
- Consumption of medicine may cause some of these side effects – Headache, Rashes and Dizziness.
- Some other side effects are like – Nightmares, Vomiting, Constipation, Nausea and Abdominal Pain.
Precautions and Warnings while using Slep 100Mg Drop:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Slep 100Mg Drop during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Slep 100Mg Drop effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.