Livogen Z Tablet is generally used to fulfill the nutritional requirements for the body as it contains various vitamins and minerals. Livogen Z Tablet is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of various vitamin deficiencies like anemia and it is also used to treat and prevent various skin infections. Livogen Z Tablet is also used to fulfill the folic acid requirement during pregnancy and infancy as it is useful in rapid cell division and cell growth. Livogen Z Tablet also helps in the maintaining the strength and growth of Bones and Tissues. Livogen Z Tablets are manufactured and marketed by Merck Ltd.
|Name||Livogen Z Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 65.67 for 15 tablets.|
|Composition/Salt||Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Folic Acid or Vitamin B9|
Table of Contents
Composition of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet is formed with the amalgamation of various vitamins and minerals. All the major and minor components of Livogen Z Tab are –
- Ferrous Fumarate – Ferrous Fumarate is used for elevating the growth of red blood cells in the body and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of anemia. It helps in fulfilling the iron requirement of the body.
- Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 – Folic Acid is used for treating and preventing various vitamin deficiencies such as anemia and it is also helpful for the rapid cell division and cell growth. Folic Acid is also used to prevent Folate diseases.
- Zinc Sulphate – Zinc Sulphate is generally used to maintain strength and growth of Bones and Tissues. It helps in fulfilling the zinc requirement of the body
Usage of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tab is generally used to fulfill the nutritional requirements for the body and it is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of various vitamin deficiencies. Some of the major and minor uses of Livogen Z Tab are –
- Skin Infections
- Treats Deficiency of Folic Acid
- Treats Deficiency of Vitamin B
- Prevents Folate Diseases during Pregnancy and Infancy
- Prevents Iron Deficiency
- Helps in Rapid Cell Division and Cell Growth
- Maintains Strength and Growth of Bones and Tissues
How To Use Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tab should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Livogen Z Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tab works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Livogen Z Tab are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Ache
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Frequent Urination
- Allergic Reactions
Precautions and Warnings While Using Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Livogen Z Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause drowsiness and headache.
A. Price of Livogen Z Tablet Medicine is Rs. 65.67 for 15 tablets..
A. Livogen Z Tablet medicine is the composition of Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 .
A. Manufacturer of Livogen Z Tablet is Merck Ltd. .
A. This article written on Livogen Z Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Livogen Z Tablet.