Aristozyme Syrup is multivitamin formulation. It’s a Health Supplement to cure from Vitamin Deficiency and treat conditions related to deficiency.
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
Aristozyme Syrup Composition –
Aristozyme Syrup is a composition of two enzymes mainly. Below are key ingredients of Aristozyme:
- Diastase (50 MG): Diastase is an enzyme that breakdown the starch into maltose to make is easy consumable content for Human Body
- Pepsin (10 MG): Pepsin is an enzyme used to break protein into smaller chunks and makes it an easy consumable content for body.
Read this too: Aristozyme Syrup in Hindi
Aristozyme Syrup Usage –
As a medicine Aristozyme Syrup is mainly used for the Treatment of stomach disorders:
- It helps patients in curing Indigestion and helps improves digestion of food.
- Aristozyme breaks starch in small parts to get digest easily.
- Use to cure pancreatic disorders also.
- Use to treat stomach related problems and improve intestine functionality.
- It smoothens the Carbohydrate Digestion in Human Body.
How to use Aristozyme Syrup –
Usually Aristozyme Syrup should be taken after mean. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Usually One spoon after meal, twice a day
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before starting the medication. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon on the condition.
- Dosage for Children below 16 years, should be consulted with Pediatrician.
- Dosage should be followed by the time line schedule and should not be missed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Aristozyme Syrup
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Aristozyme Syrup.
- Medicine should be avoided if someone is suffering with High Uric Acid levels.
- Aristozyme should be avoided is someone has gone through any Surgical procedure.
- Abdominal pain can occur after medication, do consult your doctor if you feel severe abdominal pain.
- Constipation is one of the common side effects with medication of Aristozyme Syrup.
- Patients may feel Nausea after taking medicine. In case you feel sever Nausea, immediately consult your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings while using Aristozyme Syrup
- Pregnancy – Aristozyme Syrup should be avoided during Pregnancy so please consult your doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving –Aristozyme Syrup should be avoided during driving as you may feel Nausea, so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.