Hair grows everywhere on our body except on lips, palms of hand, soles of feet and on glans of reproductive organs. Hair on our head and face protects us from harmful UV rays and also acts as a shock absorbent. Hair on our eyebrows and eyelids protects our eyes from sweat and other harmful substance. if you’ll not take care of your hairs today then one day you must be thinking about hair transplant! There are various foods available for us to boost hair growth.
Hair on our body helps us to detect the senses and touches. Growth of Hair depends on our genetics, age and diet. On average our hair grows about ½ inch per month and you can boost hair growth by altering your diet and lifestyle.
What is Hair Growth?
Human Hair is made from a protein known as Keratin. Nutrients like Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Zinc, Vitamin E and Proteins are all necessary for growth and production of hair and helps in increasing the hair growth. If these nutrients are not been taken in appropriate amount then hair thinning will occur which can cause you hair loss.
Fruits like Berries, Vegetables like spinach and sweet potatoes and nuts like almonds are all very helpful in boosting the hair growth of our body.
Top Foods that Boost Hair Growth:
- Eggs – Eggs are one of the most commonly eaten sources of proteins and biotin and it is also a great source of a variety of nutrients like zinc and selenium which are all necessary for the production of hair and thus boost the hair growth.
- Green Vegetables – Green Vegetables like Spinach and Broccoli are one of the healthiest vegan sources that boost the growth of hair. You can eat them raw in salads or cooked. Green Vegetables like Spinach and Broccoli are very nutritious sources of Vitamin A, iron, Vitamin C and manganese which are all helpful in growth and production of our hair.
- Salmon – Salmon is one of the best and most nutritious seafood sources that can enhance hair growth. It provides you with a variety of nutrients like proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, B Vitamins, and selenium which are all very helpful in boosting the production of hair. Now, with various seafood delivery companies like sugpiaqseafood, you can get your favorite and nutritious seafood delivery at your home.
- Avocado – Avocado is one of the best fruit that can boost the production of hair. Avocado is rich in a variety of Vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin E, folic acid, niacin, iron and dietary fiber which are all helpful in promoting the hair growth.
- Citrus Fruits – Citrus Fruits like berries, oranges and lemons are all very helpful in promoting the hair growth. Citrus Fruits are rich in various different nutrients like Vitamin C which helps in production of collagen and helps in absorption of iron and thus helps in strengthening the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Almonds – Almonds are great nut snack sources for boosting the hair growth. Almonds are rich sources of a variety of nutrient like proteins, biotin, Vitamin E, Zinc and other fatty acids which are all helpful in promoting the health and growth of hair.
- Sweet Potatoes – Sweet Potatoes are one of the best vegan sources which are helpful in boosting the growth and production of hair. Sweet Potatoes are rich and nutritious sources of various different nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron and B Vitamins which are all very helpful in promoting the health of hair and strengthens the hair and thus promote hair growth.
- Soybeans – Soybeans also known as vegan meat are one of the best sources of rich proteins, folic acid, iron and Vitamin C which are all very helpful in promoting the health, growth and production of hair.
- Carrots – Carrots are one of the best vegan sources that are very helpful in boosting the growth and production of hair. Carrots are one of the richest sources of Vitamin A and other nutrients like Biotin which are all necessary for promoting the health and production of hair.
- Seeds – Seeds like sunflower seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds are very rich sources of a variety of nutrients like Vitamin E, Zinc, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids which are all helpful in strengthening the hair and promoting the health of hair and hair growth.
All the Foods mentioning above are healthy, easily available and highly nutritious and are great sources for boosting the growth of hair. Hair on various parts of our body helps in protection of genital areas, helps in transferring the signals and provides insulation and protection from UV Rays. It is necessary to maintain a good health and amount of hair on our body for the protecting our body parts and for proper functioning of our body and for having a healthy living.
Read Also: Hair Transplant In India