Composition of Bifilac Tablet
Bifilac is a combination of good bacteria and yeast, which should be present in the Intestine to balance the microbial flora. Lactobacillus is a friendly bacteria that normally stays in our digestive, genital and urinary system without causing any harm to our body. It helps to prevent types of diarrhea such as rota viral diarrhea in children and traveler’s diarrhea. It helps in boosting immunity of the digestive tract. Composition of Bifilac Tablet is a combination of four substances:
- Lactobacillus Sporegens: 50 million spores
- Clostridium Butyrcum: 2 million spores
- Strep Faeecalis: 30 million spores
- Bacillus Mesentericus: 1 million spores
Usage of Bifilac Tablet:
Bifilac Table is generally used for gastrointestinal disorder and bacterial infection but there are several other uses where it could be taken in below conditions:
- Relief in gastric disorder
- Relief in gastrointestinal discomfort
- Relief in gastrointestinal disorders
- Relief in bacterial infections
- Relief in immunity
- Improvement in Vitamin B
How to use Bifilac Tablet:
Bifilac Table can be taken with or without food. In case of an upset stomach, you should take the medicine with food. You can crush the tablet and mix it your food. Please do not take this medicine because someone has taken it with similar type of condition. Doctor consultation and advice should be followed before using the medicine:
- Allergic reactions
- Children aged below 10 years
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Intestinal obstruction
Adverse & Side Effects of Bifilac Tablet:
Consumption of Bifilac Tablet in some cases may cause some side effects. So it should be used carefully under guidance of Registered Medical Practitioner. Some of the common side effects includes below:
- Abdomen Pain
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Colic pain
Precautions and Warnings while using Bifilac Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Bifilac should be used only if necessary and with caution in cases of pregnancy. In case of pregnancy please consult the doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother and be at safer side.
- Driving – Usage of Bifilac Tablet during is safe if taken under doctor’s prescription.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Bifilac Table should be avoided by Liver Patients, please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.